What's new

best svs sub for my system? (1 Viewer)

charlie o

Stunt Coordinator
I am building a house and already have most of the theater stuff that is going into our living room. Ive been thinking about going with the svs 20-39 pc+. What we have so far is pioneer elite pro530hd tv,denon 3803, klipsch rf3 front,rc3 center,rs3 surrounds. The room is 22x19 with kitchen and dining rooms opening to the right of the room.

Thanks charlie

Edward J M

Senior HTF Member
I think the 20-39PC+ is a perfect choice for that size room.

It's a big room (3300 ft3 assuming 8 foot ceilings) but the Plus should still be able to safely hit some pretty satisfying SPL at the key listening positions if it is corner loaded and kept away from permanent openings to other rooms.

If you REALLY push playback hard on HT (115+ dB bass peaks) then you might want to consider dual PC+ in that size room.

Ed

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I agree that in a room that size that a dual 20-39PC+ set up would be the best layout.

I would shoot off an email to Tom V or Ron Stimpson at SVS and they will get right back with you about what they think would be your best choice with your room layout.

Parker

jeff_coil

Stunt Coordinator
Ditto
I have the 20-39+ in my basement bar/HT/family room. It does a fine job however I do need a 2nd the room is ~30x30x8 or better yet thet B4;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks