What's new

Best sub for under $500 (1 Viewer)

JayBird

Agent
Hey folks. I got a friend who wants to buy a sub for his system, but he doesn't have much money to spend. What would you guys say the best sub is for under $500? If you could give a couple reasons as well that would be a bonus. thanx

DanHal

Stunt Coordinator
JayBird,

You are going to have to be a little bit more specific than that.

Will this sub be used for home theater use, music, or a combination of both? Would your friend be interested in a DIY project, or does he want a manufactured one?

In my opinion, the internet based companies offer the best bang for your buck if he wants a manufactured one. There are plenty of DIY plans out there, if hes up to the task, which can be a tremendous value if he enjoys projects of that nature.

Good Luck!

Don Scott

Stunt Coordinator
Is that $500 canadian? If you don't specify, you will get mostly recommendations for $500usd. Also svs or hsu will likely be mentioned and they would be shipped from the states and your friend would have to pay duty and taxes. Just trying to help because I see this happen a lot with Canadian members. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks