What's new

Best speakers/subwoofer combo? (1 Viewer)

davidkjefferson

Auditioning
Real Name
Leon Wilson
I have found a few speakers and subwoofer combos for my computer that are around 50-65 dollars(which is my budget price). All of these range from 30-35 watts and am wondering if anyone knows of any good sources to find some decent quality for that.(I know theyre not going to be great at that but I have found decent already at that range)
Update : I am a 17 year old going to college so I wont be affording better ones anytime soon. I just want better sound thats build in to my computer. I am currently on an Alienware M14X build in surround sound, but I want louder for gaming sessions. For headsets I have a 150 dollar pair of Trittons.
Update 2: This is my current choice so far: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=313-7966&baynote_bnrank=2&baynote_irrank=0&~ck=baynoteSearch
Smile.jpg

ArmSC

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tony
The link you have just says sold out for me. I'm assuming you want a decent set of computer speakers in a 2.1 flavor. If I'm wrong let me know. I would look at the Creative a250 set. They are only about 30 bucks and should fit what you're trying to do. Unfortunately there isn't really the amount of variety in computer speakers as there used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks