What's new

Best speaker stands for Klipsch Satelites? (1 Viewer)

JamesAH

Agent
Nothing fancy, just something sturdy that will suit what I need. I have two Klipsch satellites. I would perfer not to order online unless the shipping is cheap.

Thanks.

Ray_C

Stunt Coordinator
Which speaker model? I had my RB-25's on cheap MDF Sanus BF31's, and they resonated and wobbled, resulting in a loss of bass response and a zingy, uneven treble. Changed to steel VTI stands that were sand-fillable (which I did), and it helped tremendously. Get something sturdy and stable. Check here:

http://www.racksandstands.com/

JamesAH

Agent
I have the Klpisch Promedia 2.1. I am looking to spend around $50. Can I get anything good for this price?

Thanks.

Ray_C

Stunt Coordinator
For those size speakers, any of the small stands that you would find at your local Best Buy or Circuit City should be sufficient. I think the manufacturer is Omnimount.

JamesAH

Agent
I just went to Best Buy, Circuit City and Comp USA. I am not paying $50-$60 for that garbage. Any other recommendations?

Thanks.

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
What model of "satellites" do you have ?
The quintets? If so I bought the cheap model at partsexpress for like $30-$40 bucks.
I have pictures of them setup if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks