What's new

Best Source For 'Man with a Camera' TV Series? (1 Viewer)

greenscreened

Second Unit
Real Name
Bob
I just stumbled upon this series about a year ago on Youtube, but the prints are horrible.

According to Wiki:

The entire run of the series' 29 episodes was released in 2007 by the Infinity Entertainment Group, in collaboration with the Falcon Picture Group and the UCLA Film & Television Archive, from which the source prints were obtained.
Alpha Video has released three individual volumes on DVD, each containing four episodes from the series.[1][2][3] A fourth volume was released on February 25, 2014.[4] On October 17, 2017, Mill Creek Entertainment released the complete series on DVD + Digital.

Has anyone seen this collection and is it worth hunting down, picture quality wise?

I tried Googling the first two companies and it turned up nothing associated with the title.

Can anyone share some light on the release by Infinity Entertainment Group, mentioned in the first paragraph, or the company in general?
Apparently the whole series is available from Mill Creek, but that probably means inferior quality and of course seeing their logo, which is OK 'cause I just searched their site and came up blank.
Same with UCLA Archive.

I sure would like to get the DVDs from the original sourced material.

Last edited:

Purple Wig

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alan
You might get better results posting this in the TV on DVD section, classic series get a little more action over there.

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera

MAN WITH A CAMERA was released for a third time in March, 2021 by MPI. All three releases are from the same source.
ManCamera_5 11 2021 19.98.jpg

Last edited:

greenscreened

Second Unit
Real Name
Bob
Thanks for the help Purple Wig and Bob Gu.

I'll head over to the link soon, when I get some more time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks