What's new

Best "Signature" On HTF Is .... ? (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I liked the sig with Buffy in it (promoting the season 1 DVD box set. I wish I remembered which member had that sig.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I think Chmiel's jester hat sig deserves an honourable mention. Anyone want to mention it? :D
Jeff, it's good to see you getting some more mileage out of that photo. :laugh:

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Thanks Ike, yeah its an acquired taste, I wouldn't even have this sig if you hadn't started that Babel shit over in our exclusive members only Thread Killer thread, its all your fault!! (wipes tear).
I'll prob change it soon to a Spanish translation of a famous Star Wars quote...
Puede la fuerza estar con usted!! :D

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
My favorite one is the picture of Irène Jacob (Three Colors: Red) that Brian Lawrence had before.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
I'm kind of partial to mine (shameless self-promotion, I know) because I LOVE that quote in the trailer. Rick's is pretty sweet, and Jack B's is quite classy, even though I don't care for the film. I also like Dave Lambert's all-inclusive DVD contorversial issues strip:
NO_OAR_NO_SALE.jpg

Ok, that didn't come out right, his real sig has more stuff on it:b

rhett

Supporting Actor
My favorites is Walt Riarson's simple Frank Capra quote. It never ceases to inspire.

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
I have no idea whose it was, but one member had a 'Wider is Better' pic that was a 4:3 of just him, which would change into a 16:9 of him and a couple of models on each arm.

Pieter

DanaA

Screenwriter
I like Jack's 2001, Ike's Clockwork Orange, and Rain's nostril, which, in its way, stands out like the Mona Lisa, drawing people to a work of art.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks