What's new

Best PS3 receiver for price (1 Viewer)

ecuadorche

Auditioning
Real Name
anthony
hi guys i just recently found out that my 7.1 receiver will not support 7.1 audio trough hdmi since the hdmi is only passtrough i want to ask for some help in picking out a new one

i need the receiver to be able to output hidef sound in 7.1 surround sound through hdmi other connections are not a problem i just need to make sure that the receiver can decode the sound through hdmi. Also passing component and composite video through hdmi would be a plus but not the mos important thing

I really need help because at the moment i am not able to make an informed decision on this topic

i would prefer if the price for the receiver is less than 400

ecuadorche

Auditioning
Real Name
anthony
okay i saw the info will this player output my component signals through hdmi if so will it also do composite video
and just to make sure this receiver does decode 7.1 hidef audio through the hdmi input?
sorry for all the questions but i dont want to have to pay to return this receiver because it doesent meet my needs

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DashAsh
Recent bookmarks