What's new

best projector for under $2500 (1 Viewer)

Craig Aguiar

Stunt Coordinator
Hello all. I'm pretty sure this question has been posted many times but here goes. What do you think is the best projector for 1500-2500 canadian (1200 to 2000 US)

Thanks, Craig

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
For a digital projector, the Panasonic L300U comes to mind. But if you can stretch the budget slightly, then the Sony HS20 is one to watch for.

Thomas Willard

Stunt Coordinator
I am very pleased with my Panasonic PT-L300U. Good contrast (for an LCD projector), long bulb life, and very quiet operation. It scales a 1080i image very well (540x2) and does a great job with DVD's. In watching Monster's Inc. I don't see how you could get a better picture.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
If you want to order from a Canadian dealer I just bought a Studio Experience 1HD for a hair over $1800 cdn shipped to my door from Kevin Benton ([email protected]) whom I highly recomend due to their great pricing and first rate service. I've never had such good service before in any purchase both locally or online.

Craig Aguiar

Stunt Coordinator
Craig here again. Thanks for the input. I also wanted to mention that I can get a good deal on a
philips Garbo LCD projector. Does anyone have experience with either of these two projectors?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks