What's new

Best projector for $2500 with great picture quality !! (1 Viewer)

solly

Auditioning
hi everyone...;)

i dont know anything about projectors and im new to the forum, but i'm in the market for a projector and i have a budget of $2500 USD.

i wanna use it in my bedroom which is 9X11 and i have enough room for a 60-70 inch WS screen and the projector would be about 10 feet away.

i wanna use the projector for DVD's, daily cable tv, games(xbox and ps2) and to hook up my pc to it if possible.

now, what would be the best projector for my needs.

also, if there are any super good projectors that are slightly out of my budget, then please post.

thanks in advance.

Thomas Nichols

Stunt Coordinator
If I spent about 2500, I would get the Optoma H56a or the Benq 7800. I have seen the H56a in person and it looks spectacular. It was setup side by side with the H76 and the two looked so close it was hard to tell which was which until you saw some intense HD. Even then the H56a still looked spectacular. 80% of the performance for 1/2 the price. I have heard great things about the 7800 but have not seen it. I imagine both would fit the bill. The 7800 and H56a can be had right in your price range....you may have to stretch 100 or 200 dollars. I imagine you might find a dealer to come down a couple of dollars.

Bob Maged

Stunt Coordinator

Welcome to the forum. Projectorcentral.com is an invaluable resource for researching projectors. There are many PJs to choose from that are well within your budget, including several that cost less than $1K. When you are researching specific projectors you can use the projection calculator to determine the throw distance for your desired screen dimensions.

Users who are viewing this thread