Best price on Pronto TSU2000?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JerryHatchett, Aug 1, 2001.

1. JerryHatchett

JerryHatchett Stunt Coordinator

I've about decided on a TSU2000 as my remote of choice. What's the best price you've seen out there? Lots of 'em regularly go in the low $200s on eBay. Seen anything to beat that?
    Thanks much...
    Jerry

2. Joe Cole

Joe Cole Second Unit

Jerry,
    My current universal remote is acting up so i am also thinking and looking for this unit. Try seaching Yahoo. Several companies are selling it under 245, one for 260 including shipping. My question is how to determine the best company to buy from.
    Good luck.
    ------------------
    Joe C.
    quote:Who's scruffy looking?
    My biscuits are a burnin.

3. John Salley

John Salley Auditioning

Try e-bay. There is a seller there who is selling the TSU2000 with the recharging station for $299 if you use the "Buy Now" option. The sellers name is alpha2data.
    There has been some question to this sellers integrity over in the forums at www.remotecentral.com, but I and 3 friends have bought from him and have gotten great prices and good/timely delivery. No complaints here.
    John Salley

4. Mike L-field

Mike L-field Agent

I also bought a Pronto from the same fella that John Smalley did. Next day delivery without a hitch! NIB works perfect. I have had this one transaction with him, and I am very satisfied.
    ------------------

5. Ken Wagner

Ken Wagner Stunt Coordinator

Isn't Alphadata a wholesaler or retailer? I thought he was. I have checked Ebay for a deal on a Pronto and his name pops up there all the time so I just assumed it was some sort of dealer. Especially since he has several for sale at once. Just some input.

6. Andrea W

Andrea W Supporting Actor

If you can, snap one up quick. Philips is trying to limit their internet sales to specific retailers and maintain a "minimum advertised price." There is more discussion on that subject here:
    http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/mboard/rc-pronto/thread.cgi?14372
    [Edited last by Andrea W on August 03, 2001 at 08:16 PM]