What's new

Best Price on Lazboy Matinee HT Seats? (1 Viewer)

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
These are the seats I have chosen for my theater. Configuration will be the one pictured on the top right of page 2 (two each 4TRs and 4TLs for both rows of seats). What is the best price anyone has seen on these chairs? Please reference the site if possible.

Thanks.

Shawn Keeler

Stunt Coordinator
Have you sat in these yet? I sat in a couple and wasn't very impressed with the build/comfort of these chairs, but that is just me. Most any large furniture store that carries Lazy Boy should be able to order these in at a decent price.
Shawn

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member

Yep - on several occasions. Our asses are clearly different as I thought they were excellent. Very comfortable and solid all around.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Jay, please post when you get info on where and how much. I'm at the "just looking" stage at the moment and those look pretty nice.

Rogelio D

Agent
I sat in/looked at some of these at a local furniture retailer. They felt ok comfort-wise, but for a row of 4 I belive the price was $3,300 on sale.

Sadly -- out of my budget the wife has allowed me to spend. :frowning: Plus, I need two rows of four also.

Charles

Agent
I went to the electronic home expo in orlando last weekend and saw a whole bunch of coooooooool stuff. At the Leeman exhibit (they do architectural woodwork) they displayed a line of chairs that everyone loved. Very comfortable, with great neck and back support. Wife and I sat in them and didn't want to get up! I don't know the prices exactly but was told (by a number of people) that they were not expensive. If you want more info you might you call the company. They may direct you to their retailers but here is the number (678) 718-1724. By the way, I too tried the lazy boy chairs and the whole berkline lineup and found the leeman chairs to be the most comfortable. Bass Industries carries a comfortable line of chairs too but the cost is about $4500 for row of three motorized. I live in Miami where Bass is located and tried those chairs out too.

Orlando

Stunt Coordinator
I would also second the berklines as they have quite a few models and generally prices are alot better then the Lazy-boy who usually don't discount.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks