What's new

Best price on a Sony SAWM40 (1 Viewer)

Chad_Bean

Auditioning
Anyone know of a good place to pick up the Sony SAWM40 Sub? Etronics has it listed at $139, but it's been unavailable forever (it seems). I'm looking for somewhere to pick it up at a good price (shipped) . . . any suggestions?

Thanks!

Chad

jeff cr

Agent
i paid $179.00 at Best Buy near my house ( 2 months ago). by the time you pay for shipping you can probably get it at the local store for the same cost. it is a heavy unit, i would assume shipping costs would be quite high.

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
If you have a Sears by you, they(most of them) will price match over the internet if you bring your add with you. Phone first!

EricHaas

Supporting Actor
Pricematching is a good idea. Also, there seem to be about 6 places online selling it for around $130-$140. Go to shopping.yahoo.com and enter "sawm40" in the search box.

Jason Spencer

Stunt Coordinator
I got my from crutchfield (shipped) for $199 and used AMEX Blue pricematch with etronics ($139). Got the check a few days ago. Works great, but I hear they are ending the pricematch thing this month. If you have one, better use it quick. Otherwise I recommend the Sears approach...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks