Best price on a Sony SAWM40

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chad_Bean, Apr 27, 2002.

1. Chad_Bean

Chad_Bean Auditioning

Anyone know of a good place to pick up the Sony SAWM40 Sub? Etronics has it listed at $139, but it's been unavailable forever (it seems). I'm looking for somewhere to pick it up at a good price (shipped) . . . any suggestions?

Thanks!

Chad

2. jeff cr

jeff cr Agent

i paid $179.00 at Best Buy near my house ( 2 months ago). by the time you pay for shipping you can probably get it at the local store for the same cost. it is a heavy unit, i would assume shipping costs would be quite high.

3. Dan Joy

Dan Joy Supporting Actor

If you have a Sears by you, they(most of them) will price match over the internet if you bring your add with you. Phone first!

4. Paul_Fisher

Paul_Fisher Screenwriter

I did what Dan said and got the Sony sub for $139.99 + tax using the Etronics ad.

5. EricHaas

EricHaas Supporting Actor

Pricematching is a good idea. Also, there seem to be about 6 places online selling it for around $130-$140. Go to shopping.yahoo.com and enter "sawm40" in the search box.

6. Jason Spencer

Jason Spencer Stunt Coordinator

I got my from crutchfield (shipped) for $199 and used AMEX Blue pricematch with etronics ($139). Got the check a few days ago. Works great, but I hear they are ending the pricematch thing this month. If you have one, better use it quick. Otherwise I recommend the Sears approach...