best price on 49txi authorized?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by AndyHangartner, Feb 7, 2003.

1. AndyHangartner

AndyHangartner Stunt Coordinator

What is the best price anyone has come across for this?
    Also why is the 49 so low in price already? Will this quickly happen to the 49txi? They seem to lose their value real quickly.
    andy

2. Kevin_Kr

Kevin_Kr Supporting Actor

email me and i will help if you like, the reason for ther price is with anything, when a new product comes out you need to move the old stuff.

3. Dan Seliger

Dan Seliger Stunt Coordinator

You might consider getting a 49TX and getting it upgraded, Pioneer is upgrading them for $500 right now according to their website, 5 day turnaround.

4. AndyHangartner

Dan
    I can get the txi for $2150 authorized or a Sunfire TGIII for the same, but it seems as though the Pioneers lose their market value quickly. I have given thought to Outlaw and such in the price range, but do not believe they are in the same class. Somebody's gonna be pissed for that one. But the newest Motorola chips are in these two and others are behind already. But next month will probably be a newer new chip in another unit. I was gonna get the 49txi and 47ai and sell my Sony 4es and Panny rp82. What is the likelihood the Pioneer will be worth close to what I pay for it,say in the next 9 months when I am ready to upgrade?
    andy

5. Serge Breton

Serge Breton Supporting Actor

Andy,

you can get a refurbished 49tx for $1599 if this interests you. I'm unsure if this dealer is authorised but the unit comes with a 90 day warranty.

6. Sanjay Gupta

Sanjay Gupta Supporting Actor

Sanjay Gupta

7. Camp

Camp Cinematographer

Andy,

I'd be very interested where you can get the TGIII for $2150. Is it a 'friend discount' or is it info you can share?

8. AndyHangartner

Camp,
    friend discount from an authorized store. the 49txi and the 47ai together for $2800, or the TGIII and the Cinema Grand II for $2150. Just not sure about Sunfire though.
    andy

9. Camp

Camp Cinematographer

Both the TGIII and the Cinema Grand II for $2150?!? Crap! I'd suggest you make that deal. Even if you only Ebay it. [​IMG]