What's new

Best price for the panny RP62K (1 Viewer)

Yogi

Screenwriter
I would like to know what would be the best price from an authorized e-tailer for this player. I have done some research on its capabilities. All I need is progressive scan and a player that doesnt have the CUE. Also I think it has DVDA but no SACD, which is no big deal as it will mostly be used for HT. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Yogi.

BTW I just saw a price of $129 on Amazon on this piece. Is that the best that's available?

Yogi

Screenwriter
Gordon, thanks for the info. Where did you get the $25 rebate? I just saw a price of $129 in both BB and CC. Also none of them carry the RP82. Where can I find the best price for the RP82?

Thanks again for your reply.

Yogi.

GordonL

Supporting Actor
The link to the BB $25 rebate is right above the "Buy" button.
The RP82 has been discontinued but may still be available at some dealers. You might also want to consider the CP72 which is the changer version of the RP82. The CP72 is still available from CC and it has a $30 Panasonic rebate which you can get from Panasonic's website.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks