1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Best price for RP56 in Canada?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Elliott Willschick, Jan 31, 2002.

1. Elliott Willschick

Elliott Willschick Second Unit

I have been shopping for the RP56 and the best price I can get before tax is $369. I have seen some posts, in other forums that it usually goes for less. Has anyone found a better price and have the name of a store, in Toronto?

Thanks

2. Jonathan Wong

Jonathan W
    Try Golden Electronics: 9019 Bayview Av, Richmond Hill (905)881-7328. I bought my Toshiba 56H80 from them last year with great price.

JW

3. DavidY

DavidY Supporting Actor

During the Boxing Day Sale, London Drugs, a well known pharmacy/electronic company based in Western Canada, had priced the RP56 for CDN$300 before taxes. Normally, it's around CDN$350.

Dave

4. Elliott Willschick

Elliott Willschick Second Unit

I don't believe we have a London Drugs around here or I would be pretty upset about missing out on that. [​IMG] I have heard of them being around $350 so that is the price I'll keep looking for. Future shop still has them listed at $399. I'll make a trip to Richmond Hill tomorrow.
    Thanks

5. Daniel C

Daniel C Auditioning

Eastview Electronics - On East of Kenedy South of Steeles. There should be a pizza place next to it. Last time I checked it was CDN$350.00 including tax. Good luck [​IMG]