Best price for RP56 in Canada?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Elliott Willschick, Jan 31, 2002.

1. Elliott Willschick

Elliott Willschick Second Unit

I have been shopping for the RP56 and the best price I can get before tax is $369. I have seen some posts, in other forums that it usually goes for less. Has anyone found a better price and have the name of a store, in Toronto?

Thanks

2. Jonathan Wong

Jonathan W
    Try Golden Electronics: 9019 Bayview Av, Richmond Hill (905)881-7328. I bought my Toshiba 56H80 from them last year with great price.

JW

3. DavidY

DavidY Supporting Actor

During the Boxing Day Sale, London Drugs, a well known pharmacy/electronic company based in Western Canada, had priced the RP56 for CDN$300 before taxes. Normally, it's around CDN$350.

Dave

4. Elliott Willschick

Elliott Willschick Second Unit

I don't believe we have a London Drugs around here or I would be pretty upset about missing out on that. [​IMG] I have heard of them being around $350 so that is the price I'll keep looking for. Future shop still has them listed at $399. I'll make a trip to Richmond Hill tomorrow.
    Thanks

5. Daniel C

Daniel C Auditioning

Eastview Electronics - On East of Kenedy South of Steeles. There should be a pizza place next to it. Last time I checked it was CDN$350.00 including tax. Good luck [​IMG]