What's new

Best Price for Paradigm Studio 20s (1 Viewer)

Howard_S

Supporting Actor
What's the going rate for the Studio 20s. What's the best price you've seen or best average price you'll been hearing. If any of my fellow locals can give their input it'll be even better.

Bob Cal

Stunt Coordinator
I have seen and heard the studio 20's and 40's and they both are great. But I have never seen the veneer models. Do they look good enough to pay the extra price. I am considering ordering up one of the set's depending on price. But not sure if I should pay the extra for the veneer.

RobertW

Supporting Actor
i went with the veneer when i bought my studio 20's. i just figured they were gonna be my first really good speaker, so i might as well go the distance. and i think the veneers just look so much nicer, especially my rosenut. my dealer had just picked up the reference line, and made me a great deal since i was the first to order from him, somewhere in the low $600's, i forget exactly.

took forever for them to arrive though, as paradigm was having some shortages getting the wood for the veneers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks