1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Best price for Friends - The Complete 3rd Season?

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Peter Kim, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Chris_Morris

Chris_Morris Screenwriter

Wal-marts price is most likely $29.99, as of this weekend, that's what they are selling S1 and S2 for.

Chris

2. Peter Kim

Peter Kim Screenwriter

This turned out well...received my Season 3 set yesterday. This experience has emboldened me to try more obscure retailers, like northamericandvd.com - they're selling the other season sets for only $25 shipped.

3. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

Ah crap! My Friends S3 is still "in process" from Overstock (granted I ordered it very late) and the actual listing for it has disappeared off of the Overstock site - which means they probably ran out. Who knows how long it will take now (but thank goodness I'm not jonesing for it right away). At least they shipped out Red Dragon independently.

Bummer.

Edit: whoops, it's listed there again, but at $31.99! It also says "not in stock" but at least that shows they are going to restock it and should honor my original $22.99 price. [​IMG]

4. Randy B A

Randy B A Supporting Actor

I got friends season three for 24.49 with price match and 10% of the diferance from frys advertised price of 24.99