What's new

Best price Denon 3802, who has it? (1 Viewer)

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
im guessing you dont want to buy it from an authorized dealer, b/c to be one, you cant discount these units very much. every authorized dealer will have B&M prices, sadly, and i wouldnt suggest getting the 3802 from anything but an authorized dealer.

Dan Steffen

Stunt Coordinator
Also go here and verify how good the company is:
Reseller Rating
I'm kinda leaning towards etronics.com myself because my local dealer doesn't accept Amex Blue otherwise I would recommend buying from a reputable dealer and use Amex blue to PM up to $250

Mike Witt

Stunt Coordinator
I just bought a 2802 from etronics with no problems. I ordered on Monday and got it on Friday. I got a tracking number, it came double boxed, and I just have no complaints what-so-ever.

Scott Yuri

Stunt Coordinator
I've never heard of them before, but audiosound.com has the 3802 for $699. That's pretty dog gone cheap. - Scott

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
Anyone that wants to buy from their local dealer here is the best price that I feel you can do. Right now my Tweeter has the 3802 at $999, so I asked if I could find a better deal on the internet would they pricematch. He said only if their also an authorized dealer. So I went to pricematch.com and found out that soundcitycorp.com is selling the 3802 at $799 and their an authorized dealer. So I brought the printout back into Tweeter and they were shocked on how cheap soundcitycorp is selling it since that's near cost value, but they said since their an authorized dealer they will honor the price.
So for $799 from a local dealer I feel that's an amazing deal. I know the 3802 has been seen at $699 but that's without shipping plus from a non-authorized dealer. I know I wanted to purchase the 3802 from an authorized dealer but didn't want to pay the full value price, but now with them price matchinging it I'm all for it. Just need to wait till xmas ;)

JohnKings

Stunt Coordinator
I purchased my 3802 for $695 + 26 shipping from Reliableaudiovideo.com. The item was well packed and the company offers to uphold the manufacturers warranty. They have been very responsive to my questions and their retail store (Uncle's Stereo) is a member of the BBB with a very good reputation. I am also pricematching my unit to $665 (there is a company on the Yahoo shopping network that is selling it for this price) through AMEX Blue.

Good Luck!

Lisa

Grip
Hi Todd. I'm originally from Marrero so I know what kind of audio dealers are in your area.
I think everyone's suggestions are good ones. I just didn't want to take any chances with this not-so-cheap receiver. I got my 3802 the day after Thanksgiving from the Great Indoors for $900 on sale. $999 is the going price at most places.
I mainly wanted to let you know that I love it!
;)

DaveJB

Grip
If you go to denons web site there are very very few authorized internet dealers. Crutchfield is one.

I looked at speedandsound.com which has it for 719 shipped. I instead bought it from a local authorized dealer for $815. At that price it was cash and carry, but I have the satisfaction knowing I bought it from an authorized dealer and I can take it to an authorized service center.

Randy G

Second Unit
I have hooked up a number of forum members here with my local dealer in the Chicago area. He is a fully authorized Denon dealer who is a joy to work with, has vast product knowledge, provides fast turnaround repairs and frequently gets stuff fixed for free even when the warranty period has expired. He ain't the cheapest on the net, but the service he provides is head and shoulders above the vast number of "here's your cheapo price, now go away" kinda dealers. I have yet to hear of ANY complaints about him other than the time he mistakenly told a potential customer that the Denon 5800 had DPLII. In that case, it was because the Denon distributor had mistakenly told this to HIM. In any case, everything was worked out to the customer's satisfaction.
If you're looking to get about 20% off list(3802-$799) not including actual shipping charges, feel free to email me at [email protected] You'll be happy you did.
Regards,
Randy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks