What's new

Best Price Comparison sites for Speakers? (1 Viewer)

BrianGC

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,
What are the best price comparison/search sites for speakers and audio in general?

Thanks,
BrianGC

Camp

Senior HTF Member
What brands are you looking at.
Most of the general price comparison sites don't do a good job with quality speaker brands. If you want the stuff you find at Best Buy & Circuit City those sites might be OK.

BrianGC

Stunt Coordinator
I'm on a tight budget. I'm looking for 2 smaller speakers and a sub. Was thinking about something like JBL N24's or N26's and a Sony SA-WM40 Sub.

Any suggestions for something else in the same price range would be appreciated. I posted a question about 2 sats and a sub several days ago but only got 1 reply.

It's for a bedroom, won't be played really loud. My receiver doesn't do 5.1 and I don't have the room for the speakers if it did.

BrianGC

David King

Stunt Coordinator
Sears.com has the Sony for $150. You can bet on tax and shipping. But it still may be cheaper (or close) than other non-dealer websites after all fees are included.

BrianGC

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, I'm aware of the current Sears price for the Sony Sub. As far as I know, if you choose to pick up the item at the store, you don't pay shipping.

BrianGC

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks