What's new

best places to buy HD Movies (1 Viewer)

Tim L

Second Unit
I finally made the plundge and pre-ordered a new HDA2-but was curious as to where the best places to buy the movies would be-online and B&M-and which places I should stay away from. I am hearing conflicting stories with Amazon (some say shipping the titles out takes forever?). I guess for the big titles (like Superman returns) the best bet would be to pick them up at a B&M like best buy? any info or input greatly appreciated.
Tim

Nickrh

Grip
Real Name
Nick H
Congrats! So far ive bought from Best Buy and Target, Sams club has them to i think (at least they do on there website) I think im going to stop buying from Best Buy, They are HD-DVD bashers its really insane how far they go to turn people away from HD-DVD, I have seen them setup HD-DVD demos and output to 480p while outputing the blu-ray in HD and the last time i was in best buy virtually all of there HD-DVD's had the plastic wrap all ripped up i think they or maybe some of the sony fanboys ripped them all up, Pretty crazy.

hakstone

Auditioning
Real Name
john
Target has alot of the releases for $19.99 and not just the ones released that week. I picked up training day long after it was out. Amazon is a bit cheaper, but you have to wait for the last released disk to save on shipping.

Nickrh

Grip
Real Name
Nick H
Guy's check out Buy.com most of there prices on HD-DVD's beat's amazon's and if you use google checkout you get $10 off a $30 or more order (not sure how many times you can do this though) Im going to pick up Unleashed and Tokyo Drift
Google Checkout

Tim L

Second Unit
how is deep discount dvd-I used to use them alot before I joined Netflix-I was pretty happy back then with their service-just curious if they are still decent today with HD discs
Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks