Best Place to Rent in Boulder, CO (other than BB)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by EvanB, Jan 7, 2003.

1. EvanB

EvanB Stunt Coordinator

im looking for a viable alternative to blockbuster. i live in north boulder, and am looking for a place that stocks WS versions of dvds. and also im looking for a cheap place to rent ps2 games. thanks for the help!

2. David James

David James Stunt Coordinator

I know this isn't that close but it may be worth it if you don't mind driving into Longmont. Showtime Video is on north Main street in Longmont. They have a larger selection than BB and always have WS versions of movies. Their prices are a little cheaper (I think) than BB and mid week you can rent a movie for 99 cents (only one day though). I will be getting Insomnia there tomorrow, and I'll tell BB (they only carry Insomnia in p&s)that they lost another rental next time I'm in there - [​IMG]
    I'm not sure about games. Good luck.

3. Brad Porter

Brad Porter Screenwriter

The Video Station on 28th (next to the IHOP) has a great selection. I have no idea of how many copies of the latest and greatest movies they stock, but their inventory is very deep. If it's been released, they probably have a copy. The rental price is higher than other places ($3 per day) to support this inventory approach, but they openly claim that they cater to film buffs.
    I don't think they offer Playstation games for rental.
    I haven't rented elsewhere in Boulder, so I can't offer any feedback on places other than Blockbuster.
    Brad

4. EvanB

EvanB Stunt Coordinator

thanks for the reply guys...ill look into the video station. any other suggestions would be great.