What's new

Best place to purchase a Sony STR-DA2ES receiver? (1 Viewer)

KonradN

Stunt Coordinator
Most places don't have this unit in stock anymore, so I'm wondering where I can pick it up for a good price and with full 5 year Sony warranty.

Another question I have is, whether Sony will honor the 5 year warranty regardless of where you purchase your ES unit.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Both Crutchfield and OneCall show this unit in stock at $700. Not a discounted price (although I'll bet if you call OneCall you can get it for less), but it's available if you want it.

Bob Kavanaugh

Second Unit
I just got mine for $420 from oade.com I also got my speakers from Jim Oade. They are a Sony authorized dealer, and their actual store name is Hi Fi sales and Service. You won't be disappointed.

Greg Schwabacher

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Bob-

Not to hijack this thread, but what kind of speakers does Oade Bros. sell? I buy almost all of my Sony ES equipment from them, and their prices and service are absolutely topnotch.

Bob Kavanaugh

Second Unit
Greg, Oade is an authorized Energy retailer, so I got my take 5.2's from him. You'd just have to call him to see what other brands he sells.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks