1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Best place to order games online?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jeff Cooper, Dec 30, 2003.

1. Jeff Cooper

Jeff Cooper Screenwriter

I'm wondering what the best website to order Playstation2 games online is. I'm based in Southern California, and usually buy games at the retail B&M stores, but now after the christmas shopping season, they are all completely picked dry. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

2. Alanna

Alanna Second Unit

Most of my online gaming purchases have been through ebgames.com. I have never had any problems with them, and shipping is very prompt. In fact I ordered two games from there just this morning that were on sale. =) I ordered from buy.com once and right after the order was placed the game went from being "in stock" to "2-3 weeks" and the customer service was horrible. I did eventually get the game but it was kind of irritating so for online buying I've been dealing with eb exclusively since, which is odd because for B&M stores its usually Gamestop.

Oh I have to add, I've also had good luck with bestbuy.com I had almost forgotten about them. =)