What's new

Best place on line to buy long runs of component cabel?? (1 Viewer)

Curt Luther

Stunt Coordinator
I just bought the Sanyo Z2 and I will need to buy a progressive scan dvd player and hook it up with component cable and I was wondering where was a good on line store to buy long runs? I will need about 25' or so. I was thinking about making my own after reading some posts here but I am afraid of compromising video quality. Any help on these places would be helpful. Best price? Good quality?

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
Zen - Thank you for that link to Ram. They sell DIY kits with Belden coax and Canare RCA Plugs. Just what a lot of people around here have been looking for. :)

Curt Luther

Stunt Coordinator
Zen...thank you from me for that link. It looks to me like they sell a quality cable at a great price. I just bought the Sanyo Z2 last night and I have been deciding if I should go with a DVD player with DVI, after reading Bob's comments on DVI, it doesn't sound like it is worth it over component right now. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks