What's new

Best place in the US to buy the Panny RP91? (1 Viewer)

Patrick_F

Agent
I've done a little bit of searching and the places I've seen go over my budget. Would it be possible to find it for around $425?

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
J&R is definitely the place to go with....they will price match and they offer cheap shipping rates.
www.edigitalstop.com sells the RP-91 for $415.95, so try to get J&R to price match that price and you can save a couple more dollars.
BTW - The RP-91 is a great player and well worth the money.
Good Luck

Art Miller

Stunt Coordinator
and good luck finding it at any of the aforementioned cheap places.

I'm waiting for one on backorder at J&R....

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
My RP91 from J&R is supposed to be delivered today.
I originaly ordered the Black RP91 last Monday for $455 from J&R, w/ express delivery. Wednesday came and went with no knock on the door from the UPS guy. I called J&R to see what the deal was and they informed me that my RP91 was on back order (even though they told me it was in stock when I called). I asked this guy if he happened to have the Champagne RP91 in-stock and he told me that it was out of stock also, and told me it would be best if I called back in a week or so.
I called back a few minutes later to cancel my order and got ahold of the sales manager and he wanted to know if there was anything he could do to keep the sale. I asked about the Champagne colored RP91 and he said they had this in stock. I said, "Well, that's not what I was just told a few minutes ago by one of your salesmen." He did some more checking and said they were indeed instock and he could sell me one for $445 w/ Express delivery included.
I said sure. :)
Not the best deal around - but I'm happy with it. As long as it shows up.
I'm tracking it now on the UPS web site and it is out for delivery!!!! Oh where O' where is the UPS guy!!!! :)

Patrick_F

Agent
Knocking this up so I can find it easier tomorrow.

Any other good places to buy? I'll try J&R and hopefully the back order wait isn't too long.

PaulKH

Second Unit
etronics.com was great... they shipped the SAME DAY as I placed an order. Can't beat that.

Users who are viewing this thread