What's new

Best place for DVD's? (1 Viewer)

SteveO

Auditioning
Not that I have a full blown HT I want to increase my DVD collection.

Is joining the Columbia DVD club the best place to start or should I just go around to some of the big chain stores and pick up some on sale here and there?

Thanks for looking.
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
You may want to check out the Coupons/Bargains (Weekly Roundup is a great start) and Retailer Feedback forums for info on this, unless you are looking for info for non-Region 1 discs.

BrianP

Supporting Actor
Columbia House is great for some titles but there are many they don't carry. You won't find any Criterions, Disney, and Kino titles to name a few. While other studios are well represented at Columbia House they don't have every single title from every studio.

If you can't find it at CH then some online stores to consider are Amazon, Digitaleyes, DVDEmpire, and DeepDiscountDVD. All offer free shipping with some purchase requirements. Except DDD which offers free shipping on any order. Digitaleyes and DVDEmpire offer monthly coupons for additional savings. And Amazon offers a program called share the love which is good for 10% off DVD, CDs, and book purchases. All are very reliable and offer good customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks