What's new

BEST PHOTOCHOP EvER!! (1 Viewer)

Brian W. Ralston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian W. Ralston
Phillip...that does not change my answer or triva response to where the picture originated from. In fact..."the forum of which we don't speak" does not really try to be ranked in anything and usually permanently bans members (and IPs) for talking about forum stuff outside of the forum. Bigger (maybe it is...maybe it isn't) is not always better.

It is just amazing to me how topic discussions and humor from "the forum of which we don't speak" that occured sometimes months ago...end up making their way to other internet forums months later as if they were "original". But back to the topic on hand. Thge pics and what people have done to photoshop them is quite funny. I have seen more tasteless ones too that have gone over the line for a forum like the HTF. But...it made me laugh that is for sure.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member

I think just the opposite. I see original chops from OT all over the net. I also see ot'isms that move around the net too.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
My forum can beat up your forum. :)

I agree with the early posters, pic was hilarious from the get go. The look on that guys face.... oh crap..... laughing uncontrolably........ just..... thinking....... about..... it......

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
anyone still have that link (working)from the first post?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks