What's new

Best or very good region free blu ray player?? (1 Viewer)

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I'm interested in buying this region-free blu-ray player from 220 Electronics. I'm looking to buy a TV that does NOT have wi-fi capability, but since this BD player does, will I be able to access Netflix/Amazon/streaming service with this device, even if I don't have a smart TV?
http://www.220-electronics.com/catalog/product/view/id/2702/?___store=default

Thanks for the help!!

Per the website:
Equipped with built in Wi-Fi, you have instant access to a massive amount of streaming media (over 300 titles and growing) from Sony's Bravia Entertainment network, as well as access to all the media on other devices connected to your home network thanks to the BDP-S3500's DLNA compatibility.
Yes

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I’m thinking about getting my son a Region Free player for graduation.

I picked up a LG530 from Bombay about three years ago.

Are there any opinions of Bombay Electronics vs. 220 Electronics? They seem to have similar selections and prices.

Since I have had zero issues with my player, I have no idea how Bombay stacks up Customer Service-wise.

I am happy with my LG. But I notice they also have several low priced Sony models. Any thoughts on Sony vs, LG?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks