What's new

Best online place to purchase CD's? (1 Viewer)

Randy Schimka

Auditioning
My fave on-line store is simple to use. They are CD distributors in the So Cal area and now sell retail via the Internet. Their prices are rock bottom and their shipping charges are close to actual cost. The way they make money is with a small handling charge per CD. Their selection is pretty good, the only thing is that they don't do back orders. So if the title is out of stock, they'll advise to reorder later. I've been very pleased with them so far...I just ordered the EWF Gratitude Multi-Channel SACD for $16.49 and it's on the way...Their claim to fame is that over 90% of their new CDs are $11.99 or less...
www.cheap-cds.com
I'm not connected with them, just a satisfied customer...
Randy

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Alldirect also stinks at customer service. I had one experience with them and it'll be my last.

-Dave

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Alldirect also stinks at customer service. I had one experience with them and it'll be my last.
Dave, sorry to hear about that, but I feel compelled to lend some perspective on ALLDIRECT's behalf.

I have placed over thirty orders with them and never had a bad experience. Quick delivery, with everything in good condition and as ordered. Just my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks