What's new

Best On-Line Sites? (1 Viewer)

Michael Downee

Auditioning
I'm in the market for Paradigm monitor series speakers, SVS Subwoofer and a Denon audio system. I'm willing to go used or reconditioned. Expensive stuff! Just trying to save a few bucks and do business with a reputable dealer.

Thanks!

Mike

Jeff Brink

Stunt Coordinator
Mike,

Haven't seen Paradigm's for sale by any online retailers. Have seen them on Ebay - suggest looking there. Also, SVS subs are sold by them directly through there online site which I am sure you have already seen. You may find an SVS on Ebay or even on this forum as well. As for Denon, try acousticsounddesign.com. I have no personal experience with them but have read good things about them and I know they have good Denon pricing. Good luck!

CRyan

Screenwriter
Not sure where to get the best deals on the equipment you mentioned. But, just s little tip. Make sure you purchase from authorized resellers. Call up the manufacturer and ask if they warrant their products when purchased from non-authorized resellers. If not ask them if the store in question is authorized to sell their products. You can get stuck with a DOA product with no warranty. It has happenned to people on this very forum.

C. Ryan

Greg_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
Paradigm doesn't sell online. Since you live in CT, a weekend trip to Canada may be in order for the Paradigm speakers. You should be able to easily save 40%+ (after exchange rate, & CA tax refund) over US MSRP.
SVS sells direct, so that is your best price (unless you happen to get a B-stock).
http://www.audiogon.com is where I do most of my buying & selling of audio gear... it's significantly more reliable than E-bay.

Brian Tuttle

Auditioning
I just bought a complete Paradigm Monitor system for my HT through a local store here, but I'm 99% positive that they will sell over the phone and ship anywhere. They are an authorized dealer for both Denon and Paradigm and are one of the better A/V stores in the Portland Metro area. They also sell used/reconditioned items. They may not be the most rock-bottom price around, but I know how hard Paradigms are to find from an authorized dealer online.
You can check them out here : www.fredsoundofmusic.com

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Michael and others-
head over here to HT Spot and get in on the SVS group buy that's happening for another week or two. this is a great time to get in on special pricing for new SVS products.
enjoy!

Dan Steffen

Stunt Coordinator
For all you bargain seekers:
Just get an American Express Blue card. They will price match up to $250. I bought my 3802 from crutchfield (authorized dealer), and pricematched to a non-authorized dealer
Paradigm doesn't sell authorized over the web
SVS is only on the web sold directly
e-bay or look in the for sales section on this or other forums
Good luck;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks