What's new

Best of the West DVD? (1 Viewer)

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
To each his own, but I don't get the point of being obsessed over a closing logo. If the show is watchable and uncut with no music replacements, I'm good!

Maybe you meant to reply to Matthew instead of me? I'm actually in agreement with you. I might prefer original end logos (and original opening credits, etc.) but as long as the show itself is unedited, I much prefer than to not having the show at all.

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
Maybe you meant to reply to Matthew instead of me? I'm actually in agreement with you. I might prefer original end logos (and original opening credits, etc.) but as long as the show itself is unedited, I much prefer than to not having the show at all.
I called myself agreeing with you! I guess it came out different. :wacko:

ClassicTVMan1981X

Screenwriter
Real Name
Benjamin
The only reason I was suspicious about future DVD pressings was because CBS DVD, in the past, often wiped out the classic Paramount Television logos from the DVD sets of most of the classic Paramount Television shows they release directly, but when they license such DVD releases out to other companies like VEI, then those logos I want so badly have stayed intact. I do believe the 1979 Paramount Television logo will stay intact on the new batch!

~Ben

ClassicTVMan1981X

Screenwriter
Real Name
Benjamin
I finished watching the last disc of my Best of the West DVD set and there was one episode where the opening title doesn't appear until the first break ("Tillman Held for Ransom")!

Also, the very last episodes actually have opening teasers before the opening titles (like you see on The Odd Couple, The Young Lawyers, Petrocelli and Cheers, among others)!

~Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks