What's new

Best of Resident Evil series? (1 Viewer)

JohnE

Supporting Actor
Just curious what people think has been the best of the Resident Evil series so far? The only one I ever played was RE2, and while I thought it was a damn fun game it way to short.
I finally took the plunge and picked up a GCN to go with my Xbox and pc. The Lure of Eternal Darkness was simply more than I could bear. I'm thinking of picking up the 1st RE, and am curiousif I should just wait for one of the newer ones or go for it. Any thoughts?

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
While I enjoyed it very much, I found that I enjoyed ED a bit more. Can't wait for RE 0 though!

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
RE2 focused on action, which is why I loved it. CodeVX and RE:Remake would be tied for second; Nemesis would be third.

Damien

Supporting Actor
i think that re2 is first, re3 is second, and re1:dc is third. i hated code veronica, that has to be one of the most overrated games ever. i haven't played the re remake for gc

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
RE1 was probably the scariest, RE2 was probably the best overall, and RE3 was the most fun. Code Veronica shouldn't count because it was better than all the other REs.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
I haven't played the latest one yet, but up to that point, I'd definitely vote for Code Veronica. It was a lankdmark game in my opinion. The first game where the characters actually emoted like actors, rather than polygons with a flapping mouth that was supposed to sync with a sound bite.

-Dave

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
The fact that RE0 and RE4 are brand new, and will most likely have new gameplay methods, and the fact that it's completely NEW tickles my epedidimis.

-Bert

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks