(Best of) Friends, Vol 3 & 4 - surprisingly good documentary

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kyle Milligan, Nov 26, 2001.

1. Kyle Milligan

Kyle Milligan Stunt Coordinator

I'm sure that the TV show "Friends" isn't of tremendous interest to everyone on the forum, but I was quite surprised and impressed by the candid and thorough documentary on both volumes 3 & volume 4, and thought some might be interested in that.
    For anyone who's ever considered a career in TV (in any capacity) it's mandatory viewing.

2. JohnS

JohnS Producer

John Steffens
    I was planning on getting this on Tuesday, I didn't even know there were docummentaires on here. Just something more to watch!

3. Sam Davatchi

Sam Davatchi Producer

I just read the DVD-File review and learned that there is a 45 mins documentary on that set! (Man I love DVD-File, they are always 7 or 8 steps ahead of digital bits on early DVD reviews). Although I have the entire friends episodes from start to season 7 on DVD, I’m going to get this set just because of that documentary. I’m also hoping that someday they release that 20 mins very special bloopers reel on DVD!

4. Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Bjorn Olav Nyberg Supporting Actor

Do you think there is a chance of this documentary popping up on a future Region 2 set? Is there any reason at all why they would not do this in Region 2? I know there might be rights issues, but since Warner distributes the Friends series in Europe and the US and probably owns the Friends series, there shouldn't really be a reason not to unless someone else owns the documentary? Unless they are trying to make me and Sam buy the US discs in addition [​IMG]