Best multiplayer game besides Halo?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DerekM, Jan 7, 2002.

1. DerekM

DerekM Agent

I'm trying to find an xbox game that I can play with my girlfriend (multiplayer) that doesn't involve lobbing grenades in her direction, or the occasional melee attack. She seems to get quite upset when I sneak behind her and shoot her in the head a couple of times. She says she can "never see me." Is there a game that we can enjoy together before Crazy Taxi Next comes out sometime this spring? Any suggestions are appreciated. Anyone heard anything about Mad Dash racing?

2. Ike

Ike Screenwriter

Rent Fuzion Frenzy. Some of those games are just great with two people. Sumo is my favorite. Rent it, try it, if your looking for multiplayer, you'll buy it!

3. Ryan Peter

Ryan Peter Screenwriter

The Simpsons Version of Crazy Taxi ought to do the trick, it's marked down to $30 at Circuit City and outpost.com.

4. Jeffrey_Jones

Jeffrey_Jones Second Unit

Maybe my girlfriend is unique but the one game that she loves to play is DOA 3. The women are kick ass fighters and she likes throwing me out windows. One word of caution - If your skills far exceed your significant other's...let them win thirty percent of the matches to keep them interested [​IMG] I found that after long I no longer needed to let her win...she can counter attack with the best of them.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

5. Sean Moon

Sean Moon Cinematographer

DOA3 is the only game my girlfriend will play too...we both just wish there was as much to unlock as in DOA2 Hardcore.

Maybe the add on disc will do it.