best movie audio sequences for ipod?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by EricW, Jul 24, 2004.

1. EricW

EricW Cinematographer

Jan 1, 2001
    i know there are many types of these threads, but this one is more specific: which movie scenes would you put on your mpe player? the scenes require an audio performance that's not too short (not one liners) and don't rely on anything visual.

so far i got:
    a few good men "you can't handle the truth"
    blade runner "tears in rain"
    true romance "am i lying?"
    scent of a woman "give me my Oscar(tm)!"
    midnight run "here's 2 words for you"
    beautiful girls "winnie the pooh" (+ many others)
    dr. strangelove (calling russian president)

i just got my ipod so i'm excited about this project
  2. Richard Travale

Richard Travale Producer

Feb 27, 2001
    Rich Travale
    I would includes Jules' pre shooting speech(Ezekiel 25:17) from Pulp Fiction.

"There's a passage I got memorized, seems appropriate for this situation: Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
  3. Sean Moon

Sean Moon Cinematographer

Jan 25, 2001
    On my car HD I put a bunch of stuff. I have a few sequences from LOTR trilogy on there, such as the opening prologue, Arwen's fate, the Gollum/Smeagol conversation.

I also have a scene from KILL BILL where the Bride meets Hanzo in the sushi bar.
  4. Todd H

Todd H Go Dawgs!

May 27, 1999
    There's a ton from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. [​IMG]

Minstrel: [singing] Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecap split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off and his penis split...
    Sir Robin: That's enough singing for now, lads... looks like there's dirty work afoot.

[​IMG] [​IMG]