What's new

Best main speaker kit for me? (1 Viewer)

PaulDF

Second Unit
Sorry Danny.

I really shouldn't make references or comparisons to any speaker that I haven't heard. And I haven't heard a lot of them. I simply meant to say that there are a lot of people (some people very well educated in this area), who have purchased or plan to purchase GR's AV series of speakers.

Of course I am hesitant to buy without actually hearing them, and would like some comparisons that I could listen to locally. The Onix Reference 2 and RM25si both look to be exceptional speakers. Very similar design. But I doubt I could audition either of them.

Perhaps I'll just have to have faith in all the people here who so strongly support this line of speakers. I hope that soon I'll be a proud owner/kit builder of this highly regarded A/V3.

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
Chris: Ah yes, wouldn't a small CNC router table be sooo nice! And you're right on with the Canada thing. I ordered some sub drivers recently and the shipping time and UPS expense were shocking. It really discouraged me from ordering anything from Canada again.
I'm thinking of selling cabinet flats to folks who don't have table saws and routers. That would save shipping costs by having speaker pair flats in one carton rather than cabinets in separate cartons. I dunno - we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks