Best mail order company for buying games?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeffrey_Scotts, Jun 25, 2002.

1. Jeffrey_Scotts

Jeffrey_Scotts Stunt Coordinator

Just wondering what company those of you out there use most to order your games from? I use EBgames.com and Amazon.com (now with free shipping over $50). One reason I use EB mail order is because for $5 you get 2 day shipping. I'm sure there are a few other good ones out there that do a good job too, any suggestions there?

In regard to used, where do you go if you want to sell/trade-in your games? Do you use ebay.com? I use a combo at times to sell/trade-in, but just wondering what you like and why.

Jeffrey

2. Jason Handy

Jason Handy Second Unit

www.gogamer.com
    You can sign up for e-mails where, 3 times a week they have CRAZY deals. They'll discount new releases by 15-20% sometimes, and I have never had any problems with their customer service or timing for shipping. Check 'em out.
    Jason H.

3. Leo

Leo Second Unit

Yeah, keep an eye out for EB's shipping deals. I did a bit of pre-order shopping for the remainder of the year for games that get free overnight shipping. Can't beat that at all.

4. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

5. Andre F

Andre F Screenwriter

I checked out gogamer and they didn't seem to have any GCN games and since I'm thinking about Eternal Darkness it won't work for me...
    -Andre F