What's new

Best magazine(s) or other review source? (1 Viewer)

Robert K

Agent
What would be the best paid mag or other (online) source to begin some serious research into a personnal big screen RPTV buy? I am more then happy to purchase subscription/membership or whatever that gives me access to consumer oriented reviews of big screen 60-70" TVs.

I almost on a impulse subscribed online to widescreen review but thought Id ask here first for you recommendations.

thank you for any thoughts.

RK

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member

I think you're already there, Robert. Run searches in this area of HTF.

Widescreen Review would be a good magazine to which to subscribe, but it tends to favor front projectors. And then there's always the annual equipment guide put out by Sound & Vision magazine, at newsstands now.

FYI, The Perfect Vision has a thorough comparo shootout of six popular RPTVs in its current issue, a very good read.

Robert K

Agent
you know, I believe you right, that i could find everything here. But rather then search a massive data base I was hoping to find somethingt that effectively did that already. Ill take a look at the Perfect Vision mag, that looks like a good start. And then maybe the buyers guide you recommended. thank you again
Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks