Best magazine(s) or other review source?

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Robert K, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Robert K

Robert K Agent

What would be the best paid mag or other (online) source to begin some serious research into a personnal big screen RPTV buy? I am more then happy to purchase subscription/membership or whatever that gives me access to consumer oriented reviews of big screen 60-70" TVs.

I almost on a impulse subscribed online to widescreen review but thought Id ask here first for you recommendations.

thank you for any thoughts.

RK

2. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

I think you're already there, Robert. Run searches in this area of HTF.

Widescreen Review would be a good magazine to which to subscribe, but it tends to favor front projectors. And then there's always the annual equipment guide put out by Sound & Vision magazine, at newsstands now.

FYI, The Perfect Vision has a thorough comparo shootout of six popular RPTVs in its current issue, a very good read.

3. Robert K

Robert K Agent

you know, I believe you right, that i could find everything here. But rather then search a massive data base I was hoping to find somethingt that effectively did that already. Ill take a look at the Perfect Vision mag, that looks like a good start. And then maybe the buyers guide you recommended. thank you again
    Robert