What's new

Best looking movie actor [SHOWN BY IMAGE] (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I would put Jessica Biel on this list in a hot minute!

Here's another actress that i've always thought was drop-dead gorgeous, she turns up in a lot of movies and tv shows but never get's the recognition that she deserves IMO...

Ivana Milicevic

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I first saw Ivana Milicevic in Seinfeld, then she showed up in an ep of Buffy. I can't say I've ever been impressed by her acting, though those appearances were pretty early in her career. Her IMDB profile shows she's had quite a few other roles since then.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'm undressing that code with my eyes. :D

I tried something different and it didn't work out, the problem that the forum is having with posting and editing prohibited me from editing my post fast enough for anyone to catch my boo boo.
htf_images_smilies_blush.gif

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey

I thought that the thread was mostly Actresses was a bit odd too.
Haven't we all become far enough that Men can say, Hey, he is Hot, and be secure with their maleness??

I don't knnow how to post pictures either but for Males I would say, Jude Law, Matt Damon, Patrick Wilson, Jake Gullenhaal, Tobey McGuire, Chris Evans, Johnathan Rhys Meyers, Tom Welling, Ryan Phillipe and Paul Walker.

Female: Charlize Theron, Keri Russell, Kirsten Dunst, Sally Field, Kate Blanchette, Gina Davis, Helen Mirren.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

Anyway, Tobey Maguire? I'm secure enough in my maleness to say that is one homely fellow! And, Johnathan Rhys Meyers? Isn't he Sallah from Raiders? ;) Whatever you like is fine with me, man. ;)

As for John listing Kristen Bell, I was going to say earlier that I love her to death, but I wouldn't put her on a list of "best looking movie actresses." She's exactly my cup of tea, but maybe not the epitome of female beauty in Hollywood right now. Of course, the following fottergrafs (a little Dark Tower lingo for you) punch a few holes in my thesis:

The only issue of Maxim I ever bought.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
For me, it has nothing to do with this so called "Afraid of sounding unmanly" - There are definitely guys that look really good, but I just don't think I can pick one out as "The Best Looking" - My best guess would be Brad Pitt and even Matt Damon...they both seem to have a youthfulness to them that is always an attractive trait.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
I'm confident enough to say that the ladies pictured here are far better looking actors than their male counterpart. :D ;)

buttmunker

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike

Clint Howard
(is that cruel?)

Michael Moore
(maybe I should start another thread - for the opposite spectrum, where he really belongs)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
If I absolutely had to pick from the males it would probably be Christian Bale, Denzel Washington and Nathan Fillion.

I can see why women would like those three.

Now i've got to go stare at a picture of Scarlett Johansson for a solid hour. :D

buttmunker

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike

Jon Erik Hexum. He died in the early 80's playing russian roulette. He was the star of the TV show Voyagers!

Willie Aames - he was on Eight Is Enough and Charles in Charge

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'll follow John's lead and name a few actors but, like him, I am not willing to go as far as searching for and posting pictures. I will limit it to current TV shows (that I watch), because I don't really watch movies and don't like the current crop of actors anyway.

Let's see:

Monday (and formerly Monday):

Drive: I don't know what women think of Nathan Fillion's looks. I'd say he just looks like a regular guy, but he exudes cool. I don't know what it is, but you just instantly like the guy when you see him.

Heroes: I never got the whole George Clooney thing, but Adrian Pasdar looks like a better-looking version of him to me.

Tuesday:

Veronica Mars: I got nothing

Wednesday:

Lost: Josh Holloway is the Harrison Ford of now, or should be. He's handsome and very cool.

Thursday:

Smallville: Tom Welling

Supernatural: Jensen Ackles. This guy kind of pisses me off. To be that handsome, cool, and a very good actor at the same time is unfair to the rest of us. Dean walks into a bar and every woman in the room wants him. That's scripted, but completely believable.

Friday

Ghost Whisperer: David Conrad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks