What's new

Best LCD for Xbox 360 under $400? (1 Viewer)

Curt Luther

Stunt Coordinator
I posted this on the Display board and never thought of posting it here. Does anyone have any suggestions for a HD ready LCD under $400 for the 360? I know I probably won't get one bigger than a 17" but it is for my son and he is capped on money and it is for his bedroom. Also where is there a good place to buy, even on the web.

Thanks
Curt

DaveD'

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Curt,
Last week I went from a Sony CPD-E540 21" crt monitor to a Sceptre X20G-Naga III 20.1 widescreen lcd display for my pc. The picture is sharp, vibrant, and super bright. Native resolution is 1680x1050 and it has a 8ms response time(zero "ghosting"). The only "problem" with it is that some have a refresh rate/tearing/jittering error(hardly noticeable) but Sceptre is aware and has a firmware update that fixes it(you have to send in the monitor). Other than that this monitor is amazing. I don't think anything could touch this in size and performance for the $400~ price tag. Read the reviews at newegg.com(including mine; Dave), they convinced me and I'm very happy they did.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks