What's new

Best HDMI cable for long distance (1 Viewer)

Dhiru

Auditioning
Real Name
Dhirendra
Hi All, I have mitsubushi HC4000 projector(2D projector) , which brand hdmi cable should be pefect to use (without any data loss) for length of 15m. My BD player gives output of 1080p. Thanks Dhirendra

Jim Mcc

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim
Definitely Monoprice. Great company, service and prices. Call them on the phone and they will tell you what to buy.

Greg Nicholas

Auditioning
If you're in the U.S then definitely go with Monoprice. From what have I have read they have really good quality HDMI cables for a reasonable price. I live in Australia and bought my HDMI cable from Proaudiovisual. They seem to be the cheapest in Oz.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
15 meters is extremely long for a non boasted hdmi signal. Make sure you test prior to installation at all resolutions and frequencies.
Consider a Cat 5/6 solution.
www.bluejeanscable.com and call Kurt for personalized assistance. Bluejeanscable is also a sponsor of HTF.

Gregg

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I just sold a Cables To Go 42223(I think that is the model number) HDMI voltage injector.

The prior projector needed it, the new one didn't. But my run is just shy of 35 feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks