What's new

Best hand lotion? (1 Viewer)

Claude M

Stunt Coordinator
I get dry skin really bad. I have to use ammonium lactate lotion 12%. Rx only. It's amazing the way that stuff works. Not oily at all.

Phil_L

Second Unit

Hey Jack, you might want to use a different product on your face. They make tons of moisturizers for men's faces. Try something from the Aramis Lab Series line.

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member

Olive oil works well as a pre-shaving treatment. Anthony Logistic's pre-shave oil uses a combination of oils, including olive oil. But the real deal is cheaper, and you don't need extra virgin. :D

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
As noted before, cracking and blood? No thanks. :)

I use Curel.

GregAV

Agent
Try a bottle of glycerin - main ingredient in cornhuskers. Should be easy enough to find at drugstores, I get mine from Walgreens for about 3 bucks.

A few drops of water and glycerin will not only be a non greasy solution once absorbed, it leaves a somewhat tacky film that enables me to deal cards,open plastic bags at the grocery store, handle cash, etc.

Do not try the glycerin and rosewater solution often sold-(egad).

Greg

John Alvarez

Screenwriter

Use both. It keeps my J&J stock up...:D
Seriously I use both. I shower twice a day during the week and they really do moisturize well.

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
I used to work in a tire factory where, due to the nature of the manufacturing, everybody had extremely dry and cracked hands at the end of a shift. Cornhuskers and the Neutrogena stuff seemed to be the most popular and effective...

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams

There is a double entendre in that sentence just screaming to be let out. :D

I'll second the Bath & Bodyworks line of lotions. They work great plus they come in a multitude of scents. Their shea butter spa line is also fab. :emoji_thumbsup:

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
I use on occasion Curel too. However, I must comment on the Bath and Bodyworks line of lotions. The scent that my wife uses is called "Honeysuckle" and also "Green Tea and Ginger", OMG do these smell great on a lady. I happily go to B&BW and buy on average around $100 a visit.:D Try it on your significant other :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Jack Spencer

Agent
Thanks all. I bought some of the Neutrogena Norwegian stuff and it's much better. I'm going to try some of your other suggestions too just for fun. At least hand lotion is a cheap "hobby", unlike Home Theater...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks