Best Gaming Website?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JustinT, Dec 25, 2001.

1. JustinT

JustinT Stunt Coordinator

Ever since I got my xbox last month I have been spending lots of time searching the internet for good gaming sites. So far I think my favorite is gamespot. The best xbox site that I have found is xboxaddict. They have LOTS of info on upcoming xbox games, many of which look AWESOME!

IGN is pretty annoying with all the 'member only' articles, and happypuppy used to be good but doesn't really have much new info or reviews.

What do you think are the best gaming sites on the net?

2. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

GameSpot.com is pretty good, but I am starting to disagree with a lot of their reviews (as well as those of some of the magazines associated with them) and the forums are filled with fanboys, but they have a lot of good content, news, media, and even some columns where the staff share their opinions on things involved with gaming.

3. todd stone

todd stone Screenwriter

ign.com

4. Marshall W. Carter

Marshall W. Carter Stunt Coordinator

I'm quite partial to the Madman's Cafe. It's hardly your typical gaming news site though, so check it out:
    The Madman's Cafe
    I also really like Gaming Age. They used to be affiliated with IGN until IGN started cleaning house to cut losses, but the staff kept on with the site, like any true gamers would [​IMG]
    The site's been offline for a couple of days (don't know what's up), but here's the link, just in case:
    Gaming Age

5. Jay W

Jay W Supporting Actor

IGN, gamespot & Planetgamecube (since I have a cube).

Other sites for specific games like planetmadden, planettonyhawk etc.