What's new

best edition of Reefer Madness? (1 Viewer)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
OK, first off, the DVD is going to be a gift for someone else. Just felt I had to get that out of the way.

I noticed there are a couple different editions of Reefer Madness out there by different PD companies... does anyone have any opinions on which release is best, or are they all about the same?

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg

That's ummm... interesting. If it includes the original b&w version I'll wait for it, but if it only has the colorized version I could care less. I'm not sure that this film is even worth spending the time to make extras for, but to each his own. I wonder what kind of extras they would have for that.

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
I'm surprised that nobody thought about contacting Cheech and Chong for audio (or even a MST3K-style) commentary for this one! :D

Barry_S

Agent
One of the special features of the "Special Addiction" FOX release of Reefer Madness is a full feature commentary by Mike Nelson of Mystery Science Theater 3000. This is original and uncut specifically for the 4-20 release of the DVD.

Not to be missed!!!

Barry

PS: The black and white and colorized versions are all fully restored in both video and audio. The colorized version is stylized specifically to match the subject matter and is an entertainment in itself!!!

Estevan Lapena

Stunt Coordinator
"thought about contacting Cheech and Chong"
Well its to my understanding that Chong is in prison at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks