best dvd player

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John Chevalier, Aug 5, 2002.

1. John Chevalier

John Chevalier Stunt Coordinator

what is the best dvd player i can get at best buy or ckt city? I dont like ordering online so thats out of the question. Please let me know. It has to be progressive scan though and I would like MP3 playback.

2. mikey.k

mikey.k Auditioning

In a city like Kansas City there just has to be a better shopping selection than Best Buys or Circuit City. I believe and have found from experience you can receive better information and better quality products at competitive prices from independent local specialty shops.
    Do a little research in the local yellow pages or online. Shop a couple of the local guys. I think you will be pleased.

Good luck!

3. John Chevalier

John Chevalier Stunt Coordinator

thanks for the reply. I'm just looking for a basic dvd player. I really dont want to go more than 200 bucks. I've been looking at that panny RP62S and I think that it has what I'm looking for. I just want an upgrade from using my playstation 2. There are other stores around here but it seems that everytime I go into them they treat me like I dont know anything about anything. I hate that.