Best deals on the X-Box

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Kenneth Cummings, Jul 12, 2003.

1. Kenneth Cummings

Kenneth Cummings Supporting Actor

Hi, I going to be getting a X-Box soon (already have the PS2 and GC), but I am wondering if there is any good deals for it. I don't mean the price being lower then $180, but instead like a deal that gets you a free game or accessory when you purchase it. Like for example, at Target you can get a free Platimum title with a new X-Box. And I don't have access to Sam's Club, so don't suggest it for me. Thanks.

2. ye-san

ye-san Stunt Coordinator

Gamestop.com has some decent bundles. Also, there's a coupon code that gets you free overnight shipping on everything. It's "OVRNITE." Saves you on tax as well as shipping (unless you're in New York and Texas, I believe). I almost pulled the trigger on either an Xbox or PS2, but couldn't justify the purchase. Good luck.

Ye-San

3. Skyler

Skyler Stunt Coordinator

I've seen refurbs floating around at $129. I think at overstock.com. Do a search for xbox at www.techbargains.com

4. Gregory Pauswinski

Gregory Pauswinski Supporting Actor

I've got my eye out for a good deal on an X-Box as well, but I'm kind of hesitant to buy a refurbished system. CostCo has a bundle of the system, an extra controller, DVD remote, and a couple of games for $220 (I think that's the price)

Over in this week's video game bargains thread Target has this deal:

Free $50 giftcard with purchase of Xbox system, Mad Catz controller and Enter the Matrix