What's new

Best deals on the X-Box (1 Viewer)

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Hi, I going to be getting a X-Box soon (already have the PS2 and GC), but I am wondering if there is any good deals for it. I don't mean the price being lower then $180, but instead like a deal that gets you a free game or accessory when you purchase it. Like for example, at Target you can get a free Platimum title with a new X-Box. And I don't have access to Sam's Club, so don't suggest it for me. Thanks.

ye-san

Stunt Coordinator
Gamestop.com has some decent bundles. Also, there's a coupon code that gets you free overnight shipping on everything. It's "OVRNITE." Saves you on tax as well as shipping (unless you're in New York and Texas, I believe). I almost pulled the trigger on either an Xbox or PS2, but couldn't justify the purchase. Good luck.

Ye-San

GregoryP

Supporting Actor
I've got my eye out for a good deal on an X-Box as well, but I'm kind of hesitant to buy a refurbished system. CostCo has a bundle of the system, an extra controller, DVD remote, and a couple of games for $220 (I think that's the price)

Over in this week's video game bargains thread Target has this deal:

Free $50 giftcard with purchase of Xbox system, Mad Catz controller and Enter the Matrix

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks