Best deal on Kenwood HTB-504

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Van_D, Feb 7, 2002.

1. Van_D

Van_D Auditioning

can someone tell me where the best deal can be found on the Kenwood HTB-504. any help is appreciated. thanks

2. Eric Walsh

Eric Walsh Stunt Coordinator

In another thread they are discussing the lowest prices on the HTB 544, which is the same as the HTB 504 with an upgrade to the VR 509 receiver instead of the VR 507 receiver. Here is the link.
    http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...threadid=41931
    Good Luck
    -Eric

3. Van_D

Van_D Auditioning

thanks man!!

4. Brian_H_I

Brian_H_I Auditioning

Van_D, check out my thread See HTB-504 my thread here: http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf...?threadid=34238 .
    You can pricematch at Sears. I used mjshow.com, which are big eBay sellers, but clearly don't fit into Sear's major online retailer list. I've also used etronics to match there. I believe they will price match just about anything. If you don't get a good outcome with one salesperson, try another person or store later. I got the HTB-504 for $380, and no shipping added. Don't print any price quotes that include shipping costs, and if they bring it up, barter. Shipping is about equal to tax is the argument I use. I've matched twice with no problems.
    Good luck.

5. Van_D

Van_D Auditioning

kinda dumb question but which page of the online retailer site do i print out to get the price match (checkout page,product info etc,) ?

thanks for your help!