What's new

Best collectible find - any hobby (1 Viewer)

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
I'll start out with a trade & my best find.
I traded a rare ST Next Gen Data figure (the Redemption one only available through the JC Penney catalog) - & in return I got a Franklin Mint 25th Anniversary TOS Enterprise w/the gold plated deflector dish & the removable bridge plate.
Best find? easliy the 1701 STrek Tapestry Picard figure,of which only 1701 were made in conjunction with Trek's 30th anniversary. There was a big backlash from collectors' & Playmates ended up making more of the remaining figures in the 1701 set, & also released a boxed set later with the 3 figures.
But the 1701 Picard remains extremely rare, & I found one for $5.00 in the first newly-opened Wal-Mart (back then,anyways) in my area.:D
Anyone else?
Calvin

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Easily a package of 8 lobby cards from the original release of Around the World in Eighty Days in perfect condition. No pin holes, no color fade, and no creases! The paper is still white and the ink actually looks brand new.
Best of all, only 25 bucks for the set. :)

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
I just recently got an autographed, game-used Sean Casey bat. The whole bat. I got this beauty for the low price of just 24.99. Gotta love Ebay.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks