Best/Cheapest Dealer for buying Magnum Dynalab Tuner?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John Morris, Apr 1, 2002.

1. John Morris

John Morris Guest

Hi Folks!

I have no local MD dealers, and so the Owner of MD has given me permission to buy my new MD tuner anywhere I can.

Anyone out there know of a dealer that sells these tuners very cheaply? I am specifically interested in the new MD-90, MD-100 or MD-102 tuners. Any service or upgrades I might want on this tuner would be gotten directly from MD, so there would be no need for the dealer to give me any pre-, or post-sales customer service.

I am also open to a demo, or gently used tuner if in perfect shape with boxes and packaging.

Thanks for your help!

2. Frank_S

Frank_S Supporting Actor

John, I bought mine from www.audioadvisor.com
    They have been very easy to deal with and offer a 30 day return policy which I have used on a couple of occasions with other products. I own the FT101A BTW, very nice tuner.

3. John Morris

John Morris Guest

Frank: Thanks for the suggestion. The MD owner also recommended AA as an online seller. Unfortunately, the best that AA would do is 11% off FULL MSRP. That ain't gonna cut it for me. I had hoped that an online dealer might be looking for a bit less than the 40%+ profit, than the usual dealer trys to get. I could drive over to Austin and beat that price.

I've owned two FT-101A's and I already know how fantastic they sound, so there will be no return of my new unit.

Keep in mind that I don't expect nor want anything from the dealer but a new unit shipped to me in a timely manner for a rock bottom price. They can even drop ship me a unit straight from MD and they don't even have to talk to me more than the time it takes to get my address and CC #. I won't cost them any overhead whatsoever...

4. Kevin McCurdy

Kevin McCurdy Stunt Coordinator

John,
    I don't know anything about the product, but I happened across this website that had the 102 listed. I've never purchased or know anyone that's purchased from here before.
    http://www.audioconnect.com/[/url]

5. Dave N.

Dave N. Stunt Coordinator

John,

I haven't purchased from Audio Connection but I have shopped there. Incredibly nice folks that are knowledgeable and passionate about the hobby. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.

Dave