What's new

Best/Cheapest Dealer for buying Magnum Dynalab Tuner? (1 Viewer)

J

John Morris

Hi Folks!

I have no local MD dealers, and so the Owner of MD has given me permission to buy my new MD tuner anywhere I can.

Anyone out there know of a dealer that sells these tuners very cheaply? I am specifically interested in the new MD-90, MD-100 or MD-102 tuners. Any service or upgrades I might want on this tuner would be gotten directly from MD, so there would be no need for the dealer to give me any pre-, or post-sales customer service.

I am also open to a demo, or gently used tuner if in perfect shape with boxes and packaging.

Thanks for your help!

Frank_S

Supporting Actor
John, I bought mine from www.audioadvisor.com
They have been very easy to deal with and offer a 30 day return policy which I have used on a couple of occasions with other products. I own the FT101A BTW, very nice tuner.

J

John Morris

Frank: Thanks for the suggestion. The MD owner also recommended AA as an online seller. Unfortunately, the best that AA would do is 11% off FULL MSRP. That ain't gonna cut it for me. I had hoped that an online dealer might be looking for a bit less than the 40%+ profit, than the usual dealer trys to get. I could drive over to Austin and beat that price.

I've owned two FT-101A's and I already know how fantastic they sound, so there will be no return of my new unit.

Keep in mind that I don't expect nor want anything from the dealer but a new unit shipped to me in a timely manner for a rock bottom price. They can even drop ship me a unit straight from MD and they don't even have to talk to me more than the time it takes to get my address and CC #. I won't cost them any overhead whatsoever...

Dave N.

Stunt Coordinator
John,

I haven't purchased from Audio Connection but I have shopped there. Incredibly nice folks that are knowledgeable and passionate about the hobby. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks