What's new

best chain-store pizza (1 Viewer)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Don't mention some awesome local pizza parlor that happens to deliver to your area, but stick with the national chains. Which do you think makes the best pie, all things considered?

My vote: Papa John's.

Ike

Screenwriter
It's cliche, but I say Pizza Hut. I'm not crazy about the sauce that Pappa John's uses, and Domino's is good but nothing special. If I go chain, I go Pizza Hut.

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Well,I cannot say one or the other because there are 3 I really like but have different moods for.Sometimes its papa johns,sometimes pizza hut,sometimes dominoes..just depends on the day

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I agree about the sauce on a Papa John's, Ike--it's too sweet. My problem with Pizza Hut is the store that serves my area; it's based in Hollywood, and the kids working there don't give a rip about service (I've had to wait for more than an hour and a half!)--and the pies from that store are sauce-thin and grease-thick (I had one that literally dripped in grease). Too bad, because a well-made Pizza Hut pie can be pretty damn good.

Pat K

Stunt Coordinator
I work at Pizza hut, and I think its better than Papa johns, and little caesars.. never really had dominoes. We make ours good tho.. so, come to mine.. itll be good.

Joe D

Supporting Actor
Dominoes for me. Pizza Hut is good as well, but it's not as consistant as Dominoes. I stay away from Papa Johns pizza as much as possible, just don't care for it.

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
To this Italian, none of them are very good, I cook my own or frequent one of the Italian owned pizzerias or delis here in town.
That said, having lived in New York for 35 years, I really miss the pizza. Vegas just doesn't compare, not even close. :)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
yuuuucccckkk...they all stink. Like Rick, this Italian will take some good pizza from my favorite Italian restaurants/pizzarias. The Mayfield Hts. area (near Cleveland) has about three or four great ones. But why should I even care? I'm a fitness freak who hasn't had pizza for about 2 years now! (except cheeseless white pizza and this one guy who makes pizza with just sauce...mmmm, I wish I was back home now!)

By the way, if I had to pick, I'd go with the Pizza Hut New Yorker...I used to eat half the friggin thing when they first came out. Do they still make it?

Scott_G

Second Unit
Domino's for me.

Papa Johns is a close second - a little sweet but a good crust.

Pizza Hut

and last

Little Ceasers.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Godfathers and Pizza Hut
Papa John's is highly overrated in my opinion.
For the price, Costco pizza ain't bad! :)

Ches Campbell

Stunt Coordinator
Godfather's rules. Too bad the one here closed down a few years a go.
Y'all ever heard of Pizza Inn? It is my favorite.
If I have to go with one of the BIG THREE I go pizza Hut, although Dominoes is way cheaper.
Later

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
If I have to go chain which is a rarity I would pick in this order

Papa Johns-The best in comparison

Godfathers-Close to my school, lunch buffet, pretty good

Little Ceasers-They dont have one near me anymore but how can you resist 2 mediums 10 bucks. I loved that deal.

Dominoes-Slow delivery and they always try and screw me over on there deals advertised on tv

Pizza Hut-Always cold, undercooked, and there pan pizza is to expensive

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks